Welcome to Bailgun issue #18 In this issue we´ll do some more traveling. On the list is Mexico with Steven Bailey and Brandon Perelson, spotchecks from Denver and Seattle, contest reviews from Malmö, Sweden and Getxo, Basque Country, interviews with the Creepy Creeps from San Diego, Zach Cusano from Denver and Jürgen Horrwarth pro skater and co owner of Örly Cafe in Berlin.
Enjoy issue #18
Sunday session at Bryggeriet
As it was raining all day on Sunday some vert hungry skaters were more than happy when John Magnusson opened up the Bryggeriet skatepark for a night session on the vert ramp.
– Riley Stevens was shredding hard on his first session on a vert ramp.
– Chris Russell did frontside hip-hop inverts… wow, try that, threw some eggs and did head high frontside airs.
– Willis Kimlbel was flying over the ramp with boned out bs airs and tall andrecht handplants.
– Tyler Edtmayer showed some high airs.
– Mark Scott caused some chaos.
– Alex Sorgente smashed the coping with his body jars.
– Björn Lillesoe had nice bonelesses.
– Neal Hendrix stalled inverts to fakie and blasted some high airs.
– Sean Goff did smith grinds, sweepers and laybackairs.
– John Magnusson dropped in a few times and just did perfect runs with a ton of tircks.
Thanks to John Magnusson for the great session and a fun weekend in Malmö.
Some pics from this years Malmö Ultra Bowl.
Everybody was looking forward to todays finals at the Stapelbaddsparken but due to some heavy rain the finals have been canceled and the results from yesterdays semi finals are the final results See results here
More photos and info soon
Check out issue #12 of Bailgun Magazine with 142 pages featuring the Malmö Ultra Bowl II,
the Filip Labovich interview, studio talk with Claus Grabke, an interview with filmmaker DD Wallauer,
a photo journey through Detroid, a vistit to the Bloom art fair and an interview with the Skateboardmuseum curators Jürgen Blümlein and Daniel Schmid and a spotcheck finishes of this issue.
Your Bailgun Team
– The Bergfest – 20th anniversary session at the Monster Bowl
– Flashback – 20 years of the Monster Bowl, Photography by Lui Aundrup
– Live on stage with the Adolescents, SNFU, the Dickies at the ZAKK Club
– Malmö Ultra Bowl 2009
– Spotcheck: Falkenberg – Sweden
– Spotcheck: Hamburg Fruchtallee
Check out part 1-3 of some of the runs of the pro final at this years Ultra Bowl contest at Malmös Stapelbäddsparken with
Benji Galloway, Steven Reeves, Stu Reeves, Johnny Turgesen,
Kevin Wenzke, Tim Johnson.